RIPMAX MINI WOT4 MK2 BY CHRIS FOSS
|The saying 'Good things come in small packages' perfectly describes the Mini Wot4 ARTF. The Wot4 design is well established as one of the worlds favourite RC aircraft and this 670mm wingspan parkflier format it lives up to the reputation of the Chris Foss name. This lightweight parkflier is perfect for parks or small fields.
The Mini Wot4 is a beautifully wooden ARTF with an electronics package ready for you to start assembly. The electronics package includes a brushless motor, a brushless ESC and four micro servos. To complete you only need to add a suitable 650-800mAh 2S battery and micro receiver to finish the airframe off. The main structure is supplied pre-built from lightweight balsa/ply and covered in iron on film. The kit includes a durable moulded cowling and a comprehensive hardware pack that contains lightweight wheels, aluminium undercarriage, pushrods and horns, together with full colour step-by-step instructions.
• Brushless motor, ESC and 4 x micro servos included
• A practical size to store fully assembled!
• Wooden construction
• Efficient brushless motor
• Aluminium undercarriage
• Easy access battery hatch
• Perfect for small fields and parks
• Factory built wooden airframe covered in iron-on film
• Electronic package including a brushless motor, ESC & 4 micro servos
• Pre-formed aluminium undercarriage
• Comprehensive hardware package
• Full colour, step-by-step assembly instructions
Required to Complete:
• 4-5 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
• 4 x 100mm extension leads
• Cyano glue (and epoxy if preferred)
• 2S1P 7.4V 650 - 800mAh (O-HE2S1P065030A Recommended) & suitable charger
• Female JST connector for speed controller (if using O-HE2S1P065030A)
• Various hand tools